Submission and Registration
It is possible to organize special activities and thematic sessions. If you wish to take the initiative, please email your proposal with details such as objective, process, and resources needed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 January 2021.
- Deadline for submitting abstracts and full papers: 15 April 2021.
- Feedback from reviewers: 15 May 2021.
- Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by 31 May 2021.
- Camera-ready papers (including abstract): 15 June 2020.
- Papers and other submissions shall be written in English.
Abstract submissions: not exceeding 500 words, references, and contact details.
Full paper submissions: 3,000-5,000 words, preferably in the IMRAD format, references, figures and tables, and contact details.
Workshops, special sessions, thematic sessions, posters: activity record (description of the contribution of maximum 12,000 characters) including references, figures and tables, and contact details.
Uploaded as a PDF and .doc or .doc x file to the conference management system (Conftool). At least one co-author must be present during the conference in order for the submission to be published in the proceedings and be eligible for the Awards competition.
Templates, sample files & useful links
- LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip)
- Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates (zip)
- Microsoft Word 2003 Proceedings Templates (zip, 229kb)